Spend December crisscrossing the U.S. with the ultimate indie yarn road trip! This box will be filled with 31 wrapped items, including 24 87- to 92-yard fingering-weight mini skeins dyed in a color palette inspired by the places these talented dyers call home.
Your itinerary includes these stops:
- Jilly & Kiddles - Bristol, Rhode Island
- Murky Depths Dyeworks - New York, NY
- McMullin Fiber Co. - Cincinnati, OH
- Hawari Bazaar - Detroit, MI
- KraeO - Chicago, IL
- Knitcircus Yarns - Madison, WI
- Lavender Lune Yarn Co. - Minneapolis, MN
- Knotty Pine Fiber Co. - Thermopolis, WY
- Sew Happy Jane - McCall, ID
- Hazel Knits - Seattle, WA
- Three Fates Yarns - Portland, OR
- Seismic Yarn - San Francisco, CA
- Baah Yarn - Las Vegas, NV
- The Backcountry Knitter - Moab, Utah
- Traveling Yarn - Sedona, AZ
- Breaking Yarn - Albuquerque, NM
- Moondrake Co - Oklahoma City, OK
- Savvy Skeins - New Braunfels, TX
- Mitchell’s Creations - New Orleans, LA
- Jems Luxe Fibers - Vicksburg, MS
- Apothefaery Luxury Fibers - Eureka Springs, AR
- Maelstrom Fiber Arts - St. Louis, MO
- Queen City Yarn - Charlotte, NC
- Verse Yarns - Ocean City, MD
The coordinated colors will come together in an accessory design from Crystal Hiatt of Milly's Knit Designs. There will be souvenirs from Birdie Parker Designs, Hudson + West and Woodsy and Wild and more surprises to unwrap, plus a playlist to listen to during your month-long journey!
Preorders run through July 31 or until sold out.
Boxes will ship in mid-November so that you can take off on your trip by December 1.
Map of the route illustrated by Jessica McGuirl of First Pancake Studio.
I'm so jealous that I didn't find Indie Untangled's yarn countdown before it sold out. It looks wonderful!